Last updated: May 18, 2018.
Welcome to www.tinkov.info (hereinafter referred to as "Web site" or "Website"), which is operated by Radomir Tinkov and may be accessed worldwide.
02. Purpose and scope of the Terms and Conditions
2.1 — These Terms and Conditions have been prepared and intend to regulate the relations between Radomir Tinkov (hereinafter referred to as “Provider”), a Typeface and Graphic Designer, with address of the studio in Sofia, 17 Luben Karavelov Street., and website - www.tinkov.info, and the users of the Website, hereinafter referred to as "Individuals", in connection with the use of the website and the products provided by the Provider and announced to it.
2.2 — For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Provider is Radomir Tinkov.
- Individual/s is/are the visitor/s to the Website https://www.tinkov.info/ and also the individual who has contacted the Provider by sending a message via an e-mail and the individual who has subscribed for a newsletter.
- Newsletter subscription is including an Individual’s e-mail address in a list with e-mail addresses where the owner of the e-mail address receives publications.
- Product/s is/are the fonts presented on the website.
2.3 — These Terms and Conditions provide to Individuals information about:
- Identification of the Provider;
- Subject matter of the Terms and Conditions;
- Characteristics of the Website;
- Pricing and payment terms;
- Exemption from liability;
- Links to third party websites;
- Intellectual property rights. Limitations of use;
- Final provisions - applicable law; written form for validity; amendments to the terms and conditions; partial invalidity; settlement of disputes.
03. Identification of the Provider
- Name of the Provider — Radomir Tinkov.
- Аddress of the studio — Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia, 17 Luben Karavelov Street.
- Contacts — Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia, 17 Luben Karavelov Street.; email@example.com
04. Subject matter of the Terms and Conditions
4.1 — The Provider has created the Website www.tinkov.info, which contains information about the fonts offered to the Individuals. The Provider provides both free and paid fonts. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to both types of fonts.
4.2 — The Provider provides and the Individuals undertake to use the website and the products advertised on the website under the conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
05. Characteristics of the website
5.1 — No registration is required to use the Website. To order a product, which is presented on the Website:
- The Individual shall click the “Fonts” button from the main menu;
- The Individual shall choose the product that would like to purchae from the presented fonts;
- The Individual shall choose whether to download the font for free where possible or click the “BUY HERE” button;
- The Individual will be redirected to My Fonts website where the selected product can be purchased according to the terms and conditions contained on the My Fonts website.
5.2 — Inquiries about products not advertised on the Website as well as other questions about the products offered by the Provider may be sent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. By sending an e-mail, the Individual declares that he is familiar with These terms and Conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to observe comply with them. The Provider responds to the request within a timely manner.
06. Pricing and payment terms
For each product which is advertised on the Website, information is provided about the product and its final price, and some of the products offered by the Provider are offered free of charge. The products can be purchased from My Fonts and Fontspring websites available at: www.myfonts.com and www.fontspring.com. Payments of products ordered may be made according to the specified ways contained on My Fonts and Fontspring websites.
07. Exemption from liability
7.1 — The information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or errors although the Provider uses reasonable efforts to keep all the information on this website up to date. The Provider has the right to make changes and improvements to this Web site at any time. The Provider assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this website. The Provider assumes no liability or responsibility for any damages or losses incurred for the Individuals as a result of the use of this website and the information from this website.
7.2 — The Provider is entitled to make changes to the products offered or to cease offering some of the services offered.
7.3 — The Individual shall indemnify the Provider, irrespective of the losses incurred, the costs incurred, the damages caused, the claims made by third parties, actions arising from the use of the Website, the breach of the present Terms and Conditions as well as the products ordered by the Individual. The Individual shall indemnify the Provider, irrespective of the losses incurred, the costs incurred, the damages caused, the claims made by third parties related to the changes in the offered products or the discontinuation of providing of the offered products.
08. Newsletter subscription
Newsletter subscription is including a Individual’s e-mail address in a list with e-mail addresses where the owner of the e-mail address receives publications. The newsletter subscription form can be found at the Subscribe section of the website. Individuals have the right to unsubscribe from the list in which their e-mail address is included. The newsletter is distributed free of charge and the Provider is in no way bound to send newsletters on a regular basis.
09. Links to third party websites
The Website of the Provider contains links to websites maintained by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). The Provider is not responsible for the content on the Third Party Websites, and also for the presence of viruses, other harmful components on these websites, including for damages caused by the use of the Third Party Websites.
10. Intellectual property rights. Limitations of use
10.1 — The whole content on the Website, including, but not limited to, all published texts, photographs, images, computer programs, and any information posted on the website - is the exclusive property of the Provider.
10.2 — Тhe content of the website of the Provider may only be used by Individuals of the website for personal, non-commercial use.
10.3 — The use of the information contained in this Website for commercial purposes, in any form (copying, modifying, downloading, selling, creating derivative works, reproducing, distributing, publishing, retransmission, etc.) is strictly prohibited. Individuals assume all liability from the use of the content of the website in violation of the rights of the Provider and the Individual is entitled to full compensation for the damage caused by the Individual.
11. Final provisions
11.1 — All communications and notifications between the Provider and the Individual will be deemed to be valid if they are sent to the following e-mail addresses:
- For the Individual: the e-mail address as specified in the e-mail sent;
- For the Provider: email@example.com
If any of the parties, changes its e-mail address without notifying the other party, the latter is not responsible for messages not received, notifications and the like.
11.2 — The invalidity of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not result in the invalidity of the Terms and Conditions as a whole.
11.3 — For all matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Bulgarian civil and commercial legislation shall apply.
11.4 — Any disputes between the Provider and the Individual arising out of these Terms and Conditions and an agreement between the parties shall be settled amicably by the parties. If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, it shall be referred for settlement to the competent court.
11.5 — In case of discrepancies between these Terms and Conditions and an agreement between the parties, the application of the agreement shall be applied with priority.
11.6 — Тhe Provider has the right to update these Terms and Conditions at any time in the future. When this happens, the revised Terms and Conditions will be posted on this Website with a new "Last Updated" at the top of these Terms and Conditions and will be in force from the date of publication. It is therefore advisable to periodically check these Terms and Conditions to make sure that you are familiar with any changes. Using the Website after publishing the updated Terms and Conditions, you will be deemed to agree with the changes made.
11.7 — These Terms and Conditions are accepted on May 18, 2018 and shall enter into force for all Individuals on May 18, 2018.
11.8 — If you have additional questions about these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org